Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just how good is the young Mayfield defense?
topnotch Wrote:What you said, if I have it right, was A whole bunch of nothing. 55 you sounded just exatly like A modern day politican. Just answer my question does A school with A enrollment much larger than another school have an athletic advantage. YES OR NO

topnotch Wrote:I will tell you 1 more time the school with the biggest enrollment has the advantage in athletics I know you can't count junior high kids and elementary kids in assigning what class you play in but, they sure can play feeder league football, and it is A lot easyer to coach 25 kids than 12 or 15 believe me. I didn't even say the system should change but the problem which is there will still give the advantage to the larger number of male students. I just ask you to acknowledge that you were A school that had the enrollment that is required to be A 2A team.

W'Burg didn't seem to have much trouble with S.Laurel and they have about 3xs the students Mayfield does.. Why aren't you complaining about them..
Messages In This Thread
Just how good is the young Mayfield defense? - by KYHSFBFan - 10-20-2014, 01:55 AM