Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is America the most divided it has been since the civil war?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its not a right. I cant marry my donkey. I cant have more than one wife. All of these things should also be legal if we allow gay marriage. I will be a supporter of bestiality if Gay Marriage is fully allowed here. Its only fair to protect the rights of the American people.

You might say its different but its as biologically wrong for gays to be going at it as it is a man and his goat. Although, I do not see the liberal science community saying that. It kind of upsets me that so many great minds will speak out about religion and yet wont back simple biology.
Marriage between consenting adults is a right. The SCOTUS has ruled 14 times that marriage is a right. I would assume it is included in the right to happiness. We don't have the right to tell someone what is biologically wrong. I can't tell you what to do with your body. We don't have the right to get into other's private lives.

But, you can have sex with it. FTR, in Kentucky, beastiality is legal. You might as well get ready to support it, because gay marriage is coming to all states in the next few, short, years.
Messages In This Thread
Is America the most divided it has been since the civil war? - by TheRealVille - 10-04-2014, 11:38 AM