Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is America the most divided it has been since the civil war?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:How many of those states held votes on gay marriage instead of letting the courts decide it?
EVEN California didn't want gay marriage. People with common sense can understand raising minimum wage hurts the middle class, especially the lower middle class. The reason you see so much support is because a large portion of the job force is making minimum wage because no good jobs are being created which falls on....

I watch the news every day. I do see more beheading, murders, and violence, so yes, in some places were becoming more liberal. Reports are coming out of Colorado that the Democratic nominee there is in serious trouble and it was majorly liberal before. If I lived in the Rockies again, id have to smoke pot to since its a crap hole.

As for my original post, im not talking moral ethics, im talking about being fiscally responsible and not forcing a country to live by the governments set of rules.
That's the thing, states can't hold votes on American citizen's rights, or civil rights, legally.
Messages In This Thread
Is America the most divided it has been since the civil war? - by TheRealVille - 10-04-2014, 12:42 AM