Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Court System, the Chosen Weapon of Our Own Demise
TheRealVille Wrote:And, as usual, you don't really answer a couple of my posts that you quoted, that you know are right. You knew that court, that you think "did the right thing" by overturning "trumped up charges". Yet, you failed to call that action by what it was, "a trumped up court", so to speak, 100% republican higher court, throwing out legal charges on a fellow GOP. He was convicted, yet you are ok with that conviction being thrown out by his "buddies". I'd bet you weren't ok with Jerry's acquittal, though.

Even you are right sometimes. I usually don't answer your posts because they are based on left wing talking points though, as many times as you've dodged or ignored pertinent posts made by others I'm a little surprised you'd have the courage to bring that issue up. You may want to jump up on Harry Rex with regard to Jerry Lundergan. As to your continual bashing of normalcy, and conservative/traditional American values, I'm not about to help you make a case for the legitimacy of liberalism. Those buddies you mention exist only in your mind, and FWIW, quotation marks are only used when quoting somebody. In the Tom Delay matter, I never said "did the right thing" or "trumped up charges" or "a trumped up court" nor did I use the term "buddies" but, you never get it right anyway.

Jerry is a nobody IMO, and I could care less about him. But, this I can tell you, his daughter is not qualified to lead this country from the US Senate. So, you can dance all around that inescapable fact all you want.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
The Court System, the Chosen Weapon of Our Own Demise - by TheRealThing - 10-03-2014, 07:22 PM