Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking strength of schedules for top 8 1a teams
EKUAlum05 Wrote:HAHA
Neither actually. It was a pretty strong discussion and I was just bringing my perspective using a rating I think is much stronger right now than Lit.

I think Pikeville's schedule, record, and wins speak for themselves...but at the same time I am going to be the very first person to say that from both a historical trend standpoint as well as an eye test standpoint I think Mayfield is the #1 team in 1A. Until they do something to prove me otherwise, I find their resume in addition to what they have proven in regards to the rest of the class to stand on it's own.

In addition I do agree with 55 about how strong McCracken is as well. Not only do the computers support this, but once again I am looking at it from the standpoint of how McCracken compares to the rest of the state and to me they are the best team anyone from 1A has played... and Mayfield came a FG away from winning.

From my standpoint there are three teams with very similar schedules (Pikeville,Beechwood, and Mayfield). Pikeville has the best wins, Mayfield has the most impressive performance. 1. Mayfield 2. Pikeville 3. Beechwood

Totally agree.
Messages In This Thread
Ranking strength of schedules for top 8 1a teams - by #1 Blackcat Fan - 10-03-2014, 03:57 PM