Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Court System, the Chosen Weapon of Our Own Demise
TheRealVille Wrote:I wasn't changing the subject. You were the one that brought up suit people trying to do their job. Your people are suing Obama for doing a job, that your congress refuses to do. Since you won't answer it, Obama has issued a lot less EO's than all but 2 Presidents in the last 50 years.

LOL, if you think I am in anyway offended or that I have been heretofore unaware that your arguments are always with yourself, you're sadly mistaken. The sole contribution you make to any discussion is the interjection of talking points from the left which, I have already heard.

The fact that the President is willing to circumvent one of the 3 coequal branches of the federal government for the sake of the liberal slant is unfortunate. I agree. But, Rick Perry's situation is much different. All governors veto legislation from time to time though, many may not be quite so honest as Perry was about his move. At least Perry hasn't made the announcement that he will bypass the Texas state legislature because they may disagree.

At any rate, here's the real truth about all this. Liberals are no longer willing to work through the system to advance their agenda. It will be hardball from here on out as to them, the end has always justified the means. The only difference is the level of power they presently enjoy. History records that the wants of liberals have been thwarted from our inception, disagreeing for example with the efforts of the founding fathers to separate the US from the rule of England. And later, in the case of US foreign policy, liberals have long contested the direction America's leaders have taken us. They squalled like scalded cats when we went to war with Japan instead of giving the Japanese everything they were asking for as liberals so passionately argued. So, with DC now flush with glassy eyed adherents to the doctrines of John Lennon and Yoko Ono, we see the results of the new tack on foreign policy.

First we went around apologizing for leading the world to peace. Then we pulled back our military influence to that end. The result has been a world on fire as we have seen the destructive results of the Arab Spring and the newly encouraged Russian imperialism. All of which were clearly predicted by Mitt Romney, heck even Sarah Palin had that one right. But, the liberal has just been dying to lead, and having finally realized the dream, domestic and world affairs have been anything but good. The fact that in the face of the clear failure of their policies, that they merely choose to remain undaunted to the liberal cause is alarming to me. The gist of my argument has always been this; America is number one, and that by every possible measure. So, why the mad rush to change?

The answer lies within our system of courts. Clearly identifiable by the nature of litigation with which they are presently choked. Obama is pushing the liberal agenda and Texas Dems are pushing the liberal agenda. The left has risen to effect rule through the courts. Do I think it's okay to sue a President who clearly doesn't give a flip about anybody or anything other than special interests? Honestly, I hate the whole affair. But, when party line is put ahead of the interests of the country we get the mess at hand. Those who wanted all this change will have to live with the ramifications of the choices they have made. I just hate to see America the Beautiful fall by the wayside of history. And in case it has escaped you, the events of Ferguson, MO will likely expand across the country. The have nots want what belongs to the haves, and ugly days lay ahead. IMHO, the lawlessness of the end now permeates our society through the spirit of antichrist.

BTW, if you look at my first three posts in this thread you will notice a chronology which gives credibility to my initial assertions. If I had to choose between the company of Alan Dershowitz or RealVille, I'm going with Dershowitz.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
The Court System, the Chosen Weapon of Our Own Demise - by TheRealThing - 08-23-2014, 07:10 PM