Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Family Values - You go Ray Rice!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Its because Goodell LOVES the fascist Ravens. Goodell, being a fascist himself, has cheapened the game, and has made his era of the sport the most forgettable. Ray Rice could have killed that dumbass gold digger (who ended up marrying him anyways. She wasn't gonna lose those millions), and still wouldn't have faced more than a two game suspension. Im surprised he isn't trying to break Aaron Hernandez out of prison, and Im even more surprised he hasn't given Michael Vick the NFL Man of the Year award every year since he got out of prison...Goodell is a terrible person, and he's ruined the NFL.

Its okay, the Steelers should improve a little bit over the next 20 to 30 years.

The Ravens are the class of this division as is proven year after year. Had he killed her, yea he should have missed a year, but a love tap only calls for two games. It was a fair decision.

I would say the same if Cincy or Pittsburgh had something like this happen, but neither team really has any noticeable players. I guess if you count when Cheeseburger went to Georgia and had his way with a woman, I didn't call for his head. I want to see him there, he sucks so good.
Messages In This Thread
NFL Family Values - You go Ray Rice! - by RunItUpTheGut - 07-27-2014, 10:34 PM
NFL Family Values - You go Ray Rice! - by Ballers - 07-31-2014, 11:01 AM
NFL Family Values - You go Ray Rice! - by Spud6 - 08-01-2014, 11:45 PM
NFL Family Values - You go Ray Rice! - by Ballers - 08-03-2014, 10:44 AM
NFL Family Values - You go Ray Rice! - by Ballers - 08-06-2014, 07:52 AM
NFL Family Values - You go Ray Rice! - by runbch - 09-11-2014, 02:00 AM