Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those who have FALSE hopes
Hope of profession of a religion or baptism

You can be baptized until the fish know your name.... that will not get you in to Heaven.
You can be the most dedicated member of a religion, but religion will not get you in to Heaven.

Titus ch. 1 (KJV)
16: They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Matthew ch. 7 (KJV)
21: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22: Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works?

23: And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Now, lets dig a little deeper on this suject.....

YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN.

1 John ch. 3 (KJV)
9: Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: And he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

II Corinthians ch. 5 (KJV)
17: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold. all things are become new.

A faith in Christ, not in works, saves.

Galatians ch.5 (KJV)
6: For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Romans ch. 10 (KJV)
9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth The Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10: For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

I John ch. 5 (KJV)
4: For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Messages In This Thread
Those who have FALSE hopes - by Pulp Fiction - 07-21-2014, 07:29 AM
Those who have FALSE hopes - by Pulp Fiction - 07-21-2014, 08:37 AM
Those who have FALSE hopes - by Pulp Fiction - 07-21-2014, 08:58 AM
Those who have FALSE hopes - by Pulp Fiction - 07-21-2014, 12:15 PM
Those who have FALSE hopes - by Pulp Fiction - 07-21-2014, 12:18 PM
Those who have FALSE hopes - by Pulp Fiction - 07-21-2014, 12:18 PM
Those who have FALSE hopes - by Pulp Fiction - 07-21-2014, 08:15 PM
Those who have FALSE hopes - by Pulp Fiction - 07-21-2014, 08:20 PM
Those who have FALSE hopes - by Pulp Fiction - 07-21-2014, 08:26 PM