Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
Cherokee when you figure out why they don't have the numbers maybe you should be the head coach. Whitley has never had huge numbers and probably never will. If they can get 50-60 kids out every year then that is a major accomplishment. Bottom line is it only takes 11 to play. I would rather have quality over quantity. With that being said I would also like to have as many as I could to develop those that are on the brink of being successful. I believe Black was trying to get to that level. Whoever Whitley hires to replace him will be under scrutiny for every move they make and could be a very short tenure. I can see them going out every year and trying to reel in a big fish.
Gibbs would be the best hire. The kids love him and respect him. He has his own vision and direction he would like to head the program in. Just because you were on the staff with a coach doesn't mean tht is your coaching philosophy.
Messages In This Thread
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley? - by FormerJacket72 - 01-25-2014, 08:58 PM