Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia has article in Lexington Herald 12/18/13
Wall2wall, I totally respect what your saying and I'm sure most ppl on here feels the same way. I understand that everyone up there on Lotts Creek is happy and they have a lot to be happy about!! It's a great thing that the community has taken these kids in and treated them like their own. My question to you is this, if that's what their doing is helping kids from bad situations then why don't they have 1,0000 inner city kids that don't play sports. Because i can say their are tons of kids not just in the big cities but RIGHT HERE in Perry County that could use yalls help. Someone said they have kids they don't play BBall and they were correct. Cordia also has kids from the Dominican and they play baseball. I understand that you say the kids are being helped and I agree, but Cordia is getting something in return and that's a winning team. If those kids really SUCKED at sports would they still embrace them the way they have? I truly think not!!
Messages In This Thread
Cordia has article in Lexington Herald 12/18/13 - by ballstar - 01-20-2014, 10:39 PM