Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia has article in Lexington Herald 12/18/13
You know, I said in my post that most teams have transfers, but we don't have an entire team that has been recruited from hear and yonder and assembled to play high school basketball. Somewhere, that is now accepted by KHSAA. However, it seems Rhodes is able to circumvent rules and get whatever he wants! I realize Hazard has a student that transferred from Cordia to Hazard and is now playing for them, but apparently he did it according to KHSAA regulations. I think you have used injunctions to get some of your students eligible and all that does is circumvent KHSAA in order to get what you want. Why do we even have KHSAA? Maybe we should just do away with them and then do whatever you want to do to get students on your team! And when you look at some of the other teams in the area, they don't have an entire team of recruits dressing for their team! As I have said before, if Rhodes wants to run a Prep school, as he said in one of his missives, then go for it and I certainly won't object! But I do object when you run a prep school and call it a county school and put them up against teams that are working within the state's constraints.
Messages In This Thread
Cordia has article in Lexington Herald 12/18/13 - by divadawg - 01-20-2014, 07:04 PM