Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia has article in Lexington Herald 12/18/13
divadawg Wrote:You know, this entire thing is disgusting! The "team" that is winning at Cordia is not a team of Cordia kids! It is a team with a few Cordia kids, but the majority is made up of kids from all over the eastern US and some other countries who are playing in a Prep school mentality while living in dorms and being shuttled around like a bunch of grade schoolers who probably couldn't tell you what county Cordia is in before someone pointed them in the direction of Rhodrick Rhodes and his road show! What happened to you Cordia people? Don't you have any backbone! Stand up for your kids. If this team wins anything, it won't be Cordia winning...it will be Rhodes Prep Academy, or whatever he chooses to call it! I don't care what you all do with your "band of brothers," just don't bring them in our gyms and play them against teams that are primarily made up of kids from the hill country who have played together since they were infants and hope to win a tournament someplace! Give me a Break!

Thank God your opinion does not matter because the Cordia FAMILY is happy and we are moving forward..... You don't have a clue as to what impact these kids are having on the younger kids at Lotts Creek. Now the grade school and JV teams are doing exceptionally well........ this team is reviving basketball in the community. Sports like everything else in life take a commitment and a big times gym schedule. You can't group kids together because the are in high school and call them a basketball team and expect them to be competitive. Rhodes have a group of players who are not on any top scouting services and none will come out of high school playing at highest level of D1. They are athletic, smart, coachable and able to play as a team. It the kids of Cordia were /are committed to Basketball I am sure they are a part of the team.

Ultimately your opinion is completely wrong because on the two tournament they have won they were Cordia. All of their diplomas will read Cordia High School. Sorry, they are a part of LOTTS CREEk. I hope they win state just to have the pictures forever floating in the community. Thanks, everyone does not feel the same as you. LET'S GO LIONS!!!!!!!!

AND FOR THE RECORD, Exactly what do you mean by BAND OF BROTHERS? And what gyms are your representing? You made a community based statement do they agree with you speaking for them????? NOW, you bad share it all don't throw rock and hide lay it out.Confusederiously:
Messages In This Thread
Cordia has article in Lexington Herald 12/18/13 - by the crossover - 01-20-2014, 05:38 PM