Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia has article in Lexington Herald 12/18/13
Stlcardsfan Wrote:Old news now because he's not playing ball for Cordia? Point made by an obvious Cordia homer (MissB) that this IS all about basketball and nothing else or using a term like "old news now" wouldn't be used IF they actually cared. I'd respect Cordia a whole lot more if they would just call this for what most have been saying since Rhodes has gotten here and almost all are now, bringing them in to play ball. No huge influx of out of state talent randomly showed up for credit recovery to Cordia before. Additionally, the same story keeps getting used for these players and this article points that out. Obviously it is possible but those two background stories of Ortiz and Chapman just seem to similar to me and very similar to situations from previous years. It must be something else that Ortiz and Chapman are hanging around for and that is what might be interesting to see. So tired of this same attacking Cordia whining. People are fed up with the obvious situation that is happening.
Stop taking my words and twisting them to suit you! I'm saying Hines situation is old news because he is gone. Clearly basketball and possibly recruitment was his agenda that's why he left and he is starting for a team now as we speak. So that makes him "old news"! Move on from that and don't make that the same issues for Ortiz and Chapman. There is no hidden agenda's here. Obviously these boys want to stay. Their school team is "WINNING"( in my Charlie Sheen voice, lol). Ortiz is a senior and we pray that he plays and its a shame if the powers that be, don't allow him to play but as a community we will deal with that. But in the meantime, he is a good student and will play in college or junior college somewhere. He's a kid. Try to understand. If you see him at the games shake his hand and wish him well.
Messages In This Thread
Cordia has article in Lexington Herald 12/18/13 - by MissB - 01-20-2014, 01:07 PM