Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia has article in Lexington Herald 12/18/13
Some thoughts on this thread. (1) To my knowledge the Lexington Herald hires reporters to write their articles, so let's not blame Cordia for the article.

(2) To answer another question, Yes Cordia does have black out of state students who do not play sports
(3)Cordia has offered credit recovery during school and after school for at least ten years
(4) Cordia will never be a Prep School, that's not the school's mission.
(5)The racial stuff that went down last year was from Knott Central---had nothing to do with the environment on Lotts Creek.
(6)PLEASE--test scores in KY are a JOKE. In addition there are many factors in judging a school than just test scores. I'd say that half of the parents don't know what their kid scored or what it means.
(7) Lastly, since it's clear that to most on this thread that Cordia is the only school that recruits players, let's nail them right? Pretty clear that I'm from Cordia. Been around a long time and have a good memory. No top teams in this area have hands that are lily white when it come to recruiting going back for a long time. Talk about creekers whining--I think it's the other way around
Messages In This Thread
Cordia has article in Lexington Herald 12/18/13 - by RoyHobbs - 01-19-2014, 06:51 PM