Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia has article in Lexington Herald 12/18/13
the crossover Wrote:Really it's not that Hines is old new it's sad that he and the others got caught up in this mess. These kids happen to be student athletes with parents that obviously care and that's the sin? What I find really annoying is that KHSAA have these kids living in wait because there rule states that the father and son does not constitute a legitimate move...... Excuse me but with all of young black males who do not have fathers or even father figures in their live this should be praised rather than cursed. I honestly feel regardless as to what individual feels are we must practice speaking FACTS ONLY!!!!! Fact Malik left because he has college basketball dreams and no matter how good of a player he without academics there is no college and without court time there is no recruitment. And this is killing Oritz (he is a Senior). So for Chapman and Ortiz is it the reverse........ If the kids and their fathers have moved how is that any different than CC move with his mother....... both are parents all should be eligible. Really it sound like a case of discrimination to me KHSAA lawyers should be praying this is the suit..... easy win notify your KHSAA official they might want to rethink that ruling.:Sad04::Sad04:
GO TO A PREP SCHOOL!!!!! Thats what they are for. Anybody that tries to say these kids living in NY or NJ were looking for a school to attend and they just happen to both stumble upon Cordia is smoking crack. How many transfers does Cordia have at their school who doesnt play basketball? Im talking about kids who lived 5 states away and decided to come get that great education on Lotts Crk.
Messages In This Thread
Cordia has article in Lexington Herald 12/18/13 - by KY Headhunter - 01-18-2014, 10:34 PM