Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia has article in Lexington Herald 12/18/13
Stlcardsfan Wrote:Old news now because he's not playing ball for Cordia? Point made by an obvious Cordia homer (MissB) that this IS all about basketball and nothing else or using a term like "old news now" wouldn't be used IF they actually cared. I'd respect Cordia a whole lot more if they would just call this for what most have been saying since Rhodes has gotten here and almost all are now, bringing them in to play ball. No huge influx of out of state talent randomly showed up for credit recovery to Cordia before. Additionally, the same story keeps getting used for these players and this article points that out. Obviously it is possible but those two background stories of Ortiz and Chapman just seem to similar to me and very similar to situations from previous years. It must be something else that Ortiz and Chapman are hanging around for and that is what might be interesting to see. So tired of this same attacking Cordia whining. People are fed up with the obvious situation that is happening.

Really it's not that Hines is old new it's sad that he and the others got caught up in this mess. These kids happen to be student athletes with parents that obviously care and that's the sin? What I find really annoying is that KHSAA have these kids living in wait because there rule states that the father and son does not constitute a legitimate move...... Excuse me but with all of young black males who do not have fathers or even father figures in their live this should be praised rather than cursed. I honestly feel regardless as to what individual feels are we must practice speaking FACTS ONLY!!!!! Fact Malik left because he has college basketball dreams and no matter how good of a player he without academics there is no college and without court time there is no recruitment. And this is killing Oritz (he is a Senior). So for Chapman and Ortiz is it the reverse........ If the kids and their fathers have moved how is that any different than CC move with his mother....... both are parents all should be eligible. Really it sound like a case of discrimination to me KHSAA lawyers should be praying this is the suit..... easy win notify your KHSAA official they might want to rethink that ruling.:Sad04::Sad04:
Messages In This Thread
Cordia has article in Lexington Herald 12/18/13 - by the crossover - 01-18-2014, 09:42 PM