Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia has article in Lexington Herald 12/18/13
MissB Wrote:I'm referring to Ortiz and Chapman. They are still here. They could Have left like Hines( who scored 18 pts last night) but they are not. So it must be something else! Hines is old news now.

Old news now because he's not playing ball for Cordia? Point made by an obvious Cordia homer (MissB) that this IS all about basketball and nothing else or using a term like "old news now" wouldn't be used IF they actually cared. I'd respect Cordia a whole lot more if they would just call this for what most have been saying since Rhodes has gotten here and almost all are now, bringing them in to play ball. No huge influx of out of state talent randomly showed up for credit recovery to Cordia before. Additionally, the same story keeps getting used for these players and this article points that out. Obviously it is possible but those two background stories of Ortiz and Chapman just seem to similar to me and very similar to situations from previous years. It must be something else that Ortiz and Chapman are hanging around for and that is what might be interesting to see. So tired of this same attacking Cordia whining. People are fed up with the obvious situation that is happening.
Messages In This Thread
Cordia has article in Lexington Herald 12/18/13 - by Stlcardsfan - 01-18-2014, 08:38 PM