Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auburn beats self
sstack Wrote:sure, he raped a girl and got away with it because of terrible work by police dept. (they should be fired, go read available info on the case, they treated her as the criminal instead of the victim. She used poor judgment, but it is no reason she deserves to be raped, she was way over legal limit and could not make sound decisions and this piece of crap took advantage of her. If you have a daughter or sister, I am sure you would not want them anywhere near a person of his character.) To make matters worse, the education system in this country is terrible and pushes kids (more so if athletic stars) through school when they can't even make one complete sentence when speaking. No way a kid like him should be accepted to an institution of higher learning when they are so poorly educated; he never gets accepted to any college without being a top athlete which is very sad that Universities have become so desperate to win that they forget about whether a kid can read, write or even speak. If this kid does not succeed in sports, he will have no skills to succeed in life.
Well, I guess we are just done with due process here in the United States? How would you like to be accused of something, have no charges brought, and still be labeled a murderer or a thief? (something for which the Auburn QB was actually kicked out of UGA, where is your moral high horse for him?) And believe me, I have read, listened, viewed all of the material. All it shows is four college students acting like dumb college students. The girl's story changed more times than she changes clothes. Literally. There was also DNA on her shorts from earlier in the week from her boyfriend that plays at Kent State.

And now you are going to judge his intellect based off of how he speaks moments after the most emotional game of his life? No matter the timing, judging someone's intellect off their dialect is borderline bigotry. He a is two-day removed teenager from the deep south, influenced by a hip hop culture. That didn't effect his 4.0 GPA in high school or his admission into Stanford. Using your same judgment, you would no doubt continue to stick your nose up at the people of EKY, that I interact with on a daily basis that speak in a different dialect but one of similar grammatical correctness. Is all of EKY a bunch of uneducated hillbillies?
Messages In This Thread
Auburn beats self - by Warthog - 01-07-2014, 12:11 AM
Auburn beats self - by toussaints - 01-07-2014, 01:15 AM
Auburn beats self - by RunItUpTheGut - 01-07-2014, 02:14 AM
Auburn beats self - by RunItUpTheGut - 01-07-2014, 03:40 AM
Auburn beats self - by geauxtigers75 - 01-07-2014, 08:52 AM
Auburn beats self - by Ballers - 01-07-2014, 09:03 AM
Auburn beats self - by sstack - 01-07-2014, 09:11 AM
Auburn beats self - by toussaints - 01-07-2014, 11:30 AM
Auburn beats self - by Panther Thunder - 01-07-2014, 02:51 PM
Auburn beats self - by Panther Thunder - 01-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Auburn beats self - by RunItUpTheGut - 01-08-2014, 12:30 AM