Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collins 37 Highlands 34 (4A State Championship)
sstack Wrote:Really, come on, everybody in the state had highlands picked to win this game not just highlands fans. Stop making it sound like it was just "arrogant" Highlands fans. Collins came out and played a great game, showed they improved from last year, pulled off one of biggest upsets in ky history and won the game. Congrads, enjoy the win and now learn to win with class. You know you are the king of the state when other teams/fans not involved in the game throw a party (like bob seger who has to celebrate through collins since his team can't beat them). The winning record HHS has and the game against collins last year is the reason ALL football fans around ky had HHS winning this
game. Maybe the fans have become "spoiled" like you said but who wouldn't with the string of success they have had. the players worked their butts off to
accomplish that string just like collins did this past offseason to accomplish this years championship.

Uh, funny that you should bring me up here sleestack. Seger has no dog in any of these games..Told you that time and time again....Really it's those HHS fans that display this arrogant, we are better than you routine week after week after week, that gets under most peoples skin..That "If you people would for once do it our way" crap gets real old...You will occasionally throw out a compliment towards someone else, but for what I mentioned, you appear to be president of that mighty arrogant society, and the epitome of what everyone else despises about FTH fans when it comes to that danged Yankee know it all mentality.......What I really cant wait for now is for ole Chuck to get on here with the big morality speech... :popcorn:
Messages In This Thread
Collins 37 Highlands 34 (4A State Championship) - by Bob Seger - 12-08-2013, 07:42 AM