Poll: Who wins the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Collins
92.31%
Owensboro
7.69%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collins @ Owensboro 11/29 (Class 4A Semi-Final)
Wise one Wrote:For 2013, I thought I said that. And a more competitive game is a closer game than CovCath played. CovCath was down by 22 points at one time and finished 15 points down. So, be closer than 15 points. Hence my 2 tds from above.

How did JC get into the discussion? The last time they were competitive (on the field) was in 2010 when they lost 21-14. The last time JC played Highlands was in the 2011 playoffs when HHS won 67-20.

Lex Catholic gave Highlands a better game than Cov Catholic and should be considered the better team this year. LC was down big at the half, got within 7 late in the game, but lost by less (14 pts) than Cov Cath did in their TWO chances to knock Highlands off. CC gets 1-2 chances EVERY YEAR so they should be more competitive and have an advantage over a Lex Cath team that does not face them as much. Congrats Lex Cath for not giving up. Congrats also to Highlands for the excellence in your program.
Messages In This Thread
Collins @ Owensboro 11/29 (Class 4A Semi-Final) - by SimpTitan - 12-02-2013, 01:50 PM