Poll: Who wins the Class 5A Title game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pulaski County
36.17%
Bowling Green
63.83%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green vs Pulaski County 5A Title
Woody Hayes Wrote:The streak has to end sometime. PC can score on anyone and defense has a tendancy to make big stops when needed. Im well aware of how good BG is but if they dont come to play...this one has upset written all over it. PC 26 -24

I thought Woody Hayes was misunderstood. I'm hoping they come to play, Woody. Nobody can say how these young men will play on a given night, so you have to rely on what you know for sure, to predict the scores. What most agree on is the Purples are a heavy favorite, because of their history, stats, experience, coaching staff etc... That doesn't take into effect heart, determination, grit etc... I know everyone has a different opinion, but mine is right.:biggrin: Just kidding. On paper it's all BG, but they don't play on paper. I can only speak for myself, but I have seen this team play every one of those 43 games during this win streak and I think those youngsters from PC are in for a long night. If that happens, I hope they learn and get better, so the next time, they will be the ones dishing it out.
Messages In This Thread
Bowling Green vs Pulaski County 5A Title - by adopted purple - 12-01-2013, 07:46 PM