Poll: Who wins the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Collins
92.31%
Owensboro
7.69%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collins @ Owensboro 11/29 (Class 4A Semi-Final)
SimpTitan Wrote:Hey Duh, I mean WISEONE...if u do any reading u would know that Highlands beat CC twice 42-6 and then 28-13 but were up 28-6 in 3rd qtr and sat on it...so to say any other team else has to stay within two TDs is kind of tough...I will propose that if a team stays within a lesser avg margin at the half would be a better assessment...also, If u play Highlands year in and year out, sometimes twice a year u should do better against them... What happened to "playing against better schedule makes u a better team"? Have a Happy turkey day everyone

I took it that since those three teams were mentioned that what was meant was THIS YEAR and you had already conceded the championship to Highlands. So I gave an answer for 2013 only.

Well, since it is week 14, playing a better schedule this year is out of the question.

Since the latest result of Highlands vs CovCath is the only one that was the most recent and in the playoffs, I was using their latest game as a measuring stick. The result from September is ancient history for THIS year because both teams had many games between the games and CovCath had certainly improved so was not necessarily the same as they were in September.

The best way for those teams to show they are better than CovCath is to beat Highlands. However, I do not see that happening, so I still hold that for 2013, they need to stay within 2TDs of Highlands to be considered second best.

Have a great Thanksgiving.
Messages In This Thread
Collins @ Owensboro 11/29 (Class 4A Semi-Final) - by Wise one - 11-28-2013, 08:38 AM