Poll: Who wins this 3A game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paducah Tilghman
32.69%
Wayne County
67.31%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne County @ Paducah Tilghman(State Semi Finals)11/29/13
Go Big Red! Wrote:[quote=mysonis55]Johnny, that is all I wanted to hear on this thread. I don't think anyone over on that side has any idea what PT will do. I am not saying they will win for sure. I like their chances. I understand that Wayne is a really good team as well. I just know these posters don't have a clue about PT when they start this stuff about the qb running over the PT boys. I can assure you, PT is very strong on defense. The boys are not small by any stretch of the imagination and very athletic. I have watched a lot of football in my time and I can tell you PT has what it takes athletically to win this class and maybe others. The question for them will be can they play smart for another game. That is cut down on penalties and turnovers. If they don't get any 10-15 yard penalties or turn the ball over more than once, I don't know if anyone beats them.[/

PT is a good team the key word being good. To say if they play a perfect game they can't be beat IMO is ridiculous. I think you are athletic and don't think your small but Guffey will use your line backers, safeties, and corners as speed bumps. That is if you are good enough to make him run. If not he will pick your secondary apart. I my friend was not a believer earlier this year but after watching him in three different games and studying the film he made me eat my words. The kids golden and besides that he is surrounded by talent and 16 more seniors. IMO PT is about a 14 point dog at home. If they break your d early they will blow PT out. If it takes 3 quarters like it did at central then they win by two scores. The only chance I see PT having is if Wayne doesn't take care of the ball and they are pretty good at that!!

One player will not beat Tilghman, how much football you been watching?
Messages In This Thread
Wayne County @ Paducah Tilghman(State Semi Finals)11/29/13 - by gobigredMHS - 11-26-2013, 11:25 PM