Poll: Who wins this 3A game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paducah Tilghman
32.69%
Wayne County
67.31%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne County @ Paducah Tilghman(State Semi Finals)11/29/13
Mountaineer Man Wrote:At this stage of the year, there are 3 things that matter the most, turnovers, who can hang on to the ball, and who turns it over. No one knows the answer to that, but it will rear it's ugly head on Friday night. Second, field position. When a team has been denied on 3rd down, how well does the special teams flip the field position. Again, you never know if a punter will get off a good punt or shank one. Finally, disciplined. What team does not make the foolish mistakes, penalties. PT has to do a better job at this then they did against SW. I know that Wayne Co. and Coach Thompson will be very disciplined.

Has wayne county seen a pass defense like the one they are gonna see Friday night? I wouldn't float anything on Tilghman or its 6 pts. I know Webster County is not a good measuring stick, but 5 picks, lol.

I would love to see this game but I will be 30 mins south watching my Mayfield Cardinals playing Frankfort.
Messages In This Thread
Wayne County @ Paducah Tilghman(State Semi Finals)11/29/13 - by gobigredMHS - 11-26-2013, 02:04 PM