Poll: Who wins the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Collins
92.31%
Owensboro
7.69%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collins @ Owensboro 11/29 (Class 4A Semi-Final)
sstack Wrote:They have to prove they are competative with Highlands, which they did not last year and Collins has not showed a schedule this year that shows they can beat a top team. Toughest game was probably SK (0ff the top of my head without looking at your schedule again), who beat you and would be a 21 pt underdog to Highlands. SK (a 6A team), played a 2A-4A schedule and when they finally played a good 6A team and were sent home.

Hope the championship game is a close battle, nobody likes the long drive to BG to watch an hour long running clock game, I just do not think it is going to be a good game though. I will be the first on here to admit I was wrong if it turns out to be a good, competative game.

This is not about Highlands ...this is about U claiming Cov Catholic was automatically 2nd best ...pls answer my question ..what does Owensboro, Collins or LC have to do ...be specific...to show they are better than CC?
Messages In This Thread
Collins @ Owensboro 11/29 (Class 4A Semi-Final) - by SimpTitan - 11-25-2013, 02:34 PM