Poll: Who wins the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Collins
92.31%
Owensboro
7.69%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collins @ Owensboro 11/29 (Class 4A Semi-Final)
SimpTitan Wrote:Highlands may very well prove to be the best team but there have been a few other teams on their schedule that have given them a good game. I think Collins has proven on the the field that they can be just as good if not better than those teams. Covington Catholic is a good team but they could not get it done twice against Fth. Based on schedule and results there is reason to believe that Collins could give them as good a game if not better than CC. I am not sure how u can crown CC as second best at this point in 4A - must be based on gut feeling because it's not based on what has happened on the field.

Those teams had the luck of not having to go against a bunch of starters on Highlands defense (their were no starting DB's, Safty, or Best LB in the WC game), I do not believe Lex Cath or Collins will be so lucky. :biggrin:

I did not see any teams the likes of Highlands or Moller on Collins schedule. Once again Highlands drilled Collins last year and just do not see that big of an improvement this year to make it a close game.
Messages In This Thread
Collins @ Owensboro 11/29 (Class 4A Semi-Final) - by sstack - 11-25-2013, 12:58 PM