Poll: Who wins this 3A game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paducah Tilghman
32.69%
Wayne County
67.31%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne County @ Paducah Tilghman(State Semi Finals)11/29/13
I'd love to see PT make it to BG. I think Randy Wyatt gets a bad wrap sometimes, but, that guy's a stern disciplinarian. He's told many a talented but undisciplined player to hit the door. He's fair and gives 2nd chances, but, once you break that 2nd rule, your gone, period. You have to respect that. I also like the fact that year after year they challenge themselves and look for the best teams they can find to play. They may not always win those games, but, they'll be challenged and prepared for whatever they see in the playoffs. This one could go either way, but, I think Wayne may be a little too much for them. They seem to be hitting on all cylinders and won't have the penalties, mental breakdowns or turnovers that PT often finds themselves having, so, the odds are with the Cards. Truth is, I'll be pulling for whoever wins this one to take it all. Just nice to see a new face outside of Central. I'll be rooting for Bourbon, as well.
Messages In This Thread
Wayne County @ Paducah Tilghman(State Semi Finals)11/29/13 - by KYHSFBFan - 11-24-2013, 01:48 PM