Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did Wayne Co. come from all of the sudden?
They have a want to win attitude,17 seniors, Guffey is as good as any qb in the state, and a coach that knows how to prepare the team for games. I wasn't quite sold on Guffey till after the I seen him a second time. He has the ability to throw long, run the ball, or hit quick short routes. Wayne has a real good team and Guffey makes them go from ok to state title winners. This all starts in middle school and builds up to the jr and sr year for most kids. If you don't have a good feeder system and a good highschool coach then it's not possible. If you have all the right stuff in place you can build a winning program. IMO they will win the title this year and fall back a bit next year but nothing like where they have been in years past. I think they continue to have winning seasons but this is great chance to bring home the hardware. Hats off to Wayne co and hope you boys are able to fight thru the weather conditions tonight and knock off central.

Does anybody know a radio station that carries the game online?
Messages In This Thread
Where did Wayne Co. come from all of the sudden? - by Go Big Red! - 11-22-2013, 02:57 PM