Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic 42 Johnson Central 14 final
bluedad1 Wrote:I've been a poster here for 8-9 years. Avatar has changed.

For starters, the just awful pass interference penalty on a perfectly played ball by the DB- then the late hit on the QB where our DE pushed him from behind one half second after releasing- the helmet to helmet call (really- have never seen this called in High School- never mind it wasn't helmet to helmet and certainly no less wrong than numerous hits by JC on CCC players) - facemask penalty called on our one handed DB when his cast brushed over the JC kids helmet in the act of tackling. So yeah- awful.

You don't read too well- I said that JC out coached and OUT PLAYERED CCH back then. But that has a lot to do with developing and evolving with the times.
You know about evolution right? I mean- you're so smart and all considering how much you post.

1) Avatar changed ? You don't have an avatar..Do you mean you changed your account name? Why would you do something like that? Just a personal opinion here, but I think you're just making that up after you got caught up in one here....lol

2) Gee, you didn't even itemize it for us....Kinda uppity over here, aren't you?...Come on now Bluedaddy, we may be just common folk over here , but for the most part we're a pretty good bunch. It sure would be nice if you would treat us like you do the really awesome guys over there.

3) So you are a Darwinist? Yeah, I know what that means. What's that got to do with a football game?

4) Thanks, I try.

:popcorn:
Messages In This Thread
Covington Catholic 42 Johnson Central 14 final - by Bob Seger - 11-16-2013, 12:47 PM