Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lexington Catholic
75.76%
Russell Co.
24.24%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic @ Russell County 11/15
BoyleCounty Wrote:I believe Catholic wins this one going away by 2 or 3 scores. Call me crazy but it is just a prediction. Take it easy on me Russell County fans, I know you guys have a talented team and I have nothing but love for the Lakers. But lets face it, Catholic has been tested by a tough schedule. Russell County did what they were expected to do all season against the schedule they played. They beat who they were suppose to and thats all anyone can ask. The best team they faced was Pulaski County and that didn't end well. Everyone knows how good the Lakers are but something tells me Catholic is a better team. I see a close(maybe tied) until late in the 3rd and then Catholic pulls away. BTW, I am not a fortune teller but I am usually pretty solid with predictions. More important than anything, I wish both teams a healthy game. Good luck boys!

Fair enough, but the tremendous desire for a rematch vs you guys may take us over the edge to victory. We are due !!
Messages In This Thread
Lexington Catholic @ Russell County 11/15 - by willseeuntheHOUSE - 11-09-2013, 02:32 PM