Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Oh Where Will The Fairview Kids Go?
catsallthetime Wrote:If you don't feel sorry for the kids at Fairview then you are one really sick and twisted idiot . Do you think it was a conspiracy by the players? What it was were a group of greedy adults that know what right and wrong is and they don't care about it. They should investigate and find the guilty parties and ban them from any school function anywhere for life. Also rec league association or any other sports activities should not be permitted (Kind of a sports offender list). The boys should be able to go where they want for the trouble they endured. If another school in the area benefits from it so be it. The administration has nobody to blame but themselves. Good luck to all the boys.

At no point did I say I didn't feel bad for the boys. I do not feel bad for the administration or even the parents who sat back and watch/ or participated in the actions. I don't know how you can call me an idiot when you cant even understand a simple post. The kids are not at fault, the adults are and that's exactly what I said. Do I feel bad for Fairview, not one bit. The kids already distanced themselves from that disgusting organization by removing the F from their helmets. The kids are innocent and should be able to leave if they want, by Fairview Im talking about the administration and all responsible for the exploitation of these kids.
Messages In This Thread
Where Oh Where Will The Fairview Kids Go? - by Club17 - 11-05-2013, 07:31 PM