Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Oh Where Will The Fairview Kids Go?
Club17 Wrote:Sorry I dont feel sorry for Fairview in this situation. When you steal from the state by receiving funds for out of district students, play an ineligable player because youre so arrogant you decided not to even check the paper work I dont have any remorse for you or your program. On the flip side, there are some very talented kids and was just wondering if anyone had heard about where they may be going. I cant see a lot of them staying for a program in such shambles. Theyve already shown they arent interested in Fairview by removing their F from the helmets. I think its an opportunity for the kids to move to another program and get away from the filth that surrounds that program right now. Imagine if Raceland reloaded with some of those lineman, or Russell gaining a kid like King. How about Ashland getting the Gobel kids to block for Baker? Just wondering if anybody has heard any rumblings about where they may land.

The point that I was trying to make was that they were only punished for one ineligible player and that is the only allegation that is based on factually supported evidence. I believe there is much more that has been going on but like most who have merely speculated about this situation I do not know enough about the actual facts surrounding the situation to make an informed opinion. I believe that the punishment was fair but it still must be hard for the players who had high aspirations coming into this season to see thing end like this. This should prove to be a good learning experience for everyone about what happens when you do not follow the rules. My biggest problem about the original issue in this post is now surrounding schools are going to try to pick the players from Fairview's team and do exactly the same thing that everyone complained about Fairview doing.
Messages In This Thread
Where Oh Where Will The Fairview Kids Go? - by Orange Blaze - 11-04-2013, 11:13 AM