Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Is The Best Cheer Squad In The State? (Not Just The Mountains)
"KentuckyHillBilly5321" Wrote:Traditional/Co-ed, what am I missing?

Go ahead and list them all . . . . .

Your football analogy doesn't work--because there are plenty of people who would give you answer for "who is the BEST football team in the state" (regardless of class). I won't take that as a shot--but I will take it as reasoning as to why cheerleaders/cheerleading tends to make things a little too picky.

Why couldn't you just list who was best for all of the categories? Did you want to try to make me look bad or something--like I didn't have a clue what I was talking about?

Like I said--that is what I am talking about. If you would open up and explain things a little more--people would listen--instead of trying to act like they don't know what they are talking about.

Remember--if you really love a sport--you are willing to take the time to make sure everyone understands your sport--WITHOUT FRUSTRATION, or without coming from a bad place.

Okay..... I did begin my cheer discussions with that info in the 15th region. KAPOS 2006 is the thread. Let's begin there! Might be able to post the info for the rest of the state as soon as they've had their meetings to declare which division everyone has chosen.!
15th Region 2006
Small-SVHS
JCHS
P-burg

Med- South Floyd
Pikeville (Maroon)

Lg.- MCHS
Belfry (varsity)
BLHS
Pike CCHS
SCHS

Traditional- Pikeville (white)

Co-ed- Belfry
Messages In This Thread
Who Is The Best Cheer Squad In The State? (Not Just The Mountains) - by Fuzzy5118 - 02-01-2006, 11:12 PM