Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Fairview (Scrimmage)
Talon Wrote:We would've got beaten tonight regardless , but Fairview had several 1st string starters who didnt play at all tonight including my son . This was by design not by injuries

Talon Wrote:No real reason . Same thing against Sheldon Clark last week . Several didnt play , & few didnt even dress . My son was one for this game that didnt play .

Talon Wrote:Well on second thought 4 starters that didnt play tonight were a little banged up , nothing to keep them out of a regular game but since this was a scrimmage coach kept them out to rest up , but their were a couple others who didnt play i guess to not show too much from what i was told

Talon Wrote:It was more than 4 starters that didnt play , their were 6 .I said 4 of them didnt play because they were a little banged up , nothing that would have prevented them from playing in a real game but since it was a scrimmage they just rested them . The other 2 that didnt play was by design to not show too much . Of the 6 players that didnt play they were RB/DB , WR/DB, TE/DE , 2 OL / DL , LB

Give it a freakin rest.
Messages In This Thread
Johnson Central vs. Fairview (Scrimmage) - by dns - 08-20-2013, 07:21 AM
Johnson Central vs. Fairview (Scrimmage) - by MattJonesKSR - 08-22-2013, 08:24 AM