Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Fairview (Scrimmage)
If this was a real game....

Fairview would be able to keep it close the first half, maybe even late in to the 3rd quarter. I don't see them stopping JC's run game. But JC's depth would be (IMO) be too much for a 1A team. JC's "Gound 'N Pound" style offense wears team's down.... and when you have to use the same players on offense & defense, players will wear down. And that's not a knock on any teams or players, but football is a numbers game. Depth will win games. Even if the starters get a rest for a couple of plays per series, that will make a difference. JC would win.

I think this is will be a good test for both teams. I would guess that both teams will play their starters in the first half and play the JV and Freshmen the 2nd half. The first half should give both teams an idea of where they are at. If both teams plays their full complement of starters, it should be a great test to see if Fairview can score on JC; to see if JC can stop Fairview and vise versa.
Messages In This Thread
Johnson Central vs. Fairview (Scrimmage) - by dns - 08-20-2013, 07:21 AM
Johnson Central vs. Fairview (Scrimmage) - by Pulp Fiction - 08-20-2013, 10:06 PM