Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Fairview (Scrimmage)
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Who's Johnson County Central???

:lame:

Pulp,

I am assuming that you don't know that TCPride is the illegitimate son of NotsoBADCAT, and that this is the only way in which he knows how to communicate. It's a hereditary trait to take pot shots at those of which you cant compete with. I don't think you fully understand the tremendous disintegrating mental toll that the annual drumming from the hands of the Golden Eagles takes on the fragile egos of our brethren to the north. If you notice, NotsoBADCAT has yet to make his annual August boasts and predictions about his mighty bobtails on this forum this year. I am assuming that with the extremely weak sophomore class leading the way this year, that he is in such a deep depressive state that he hardly has the energy left to go into his annual trash talking antics........It will only be a matter of time, (since he is the juvenile version of NotsoBAD) that ultimately TCPride will fall into the same state of disfunction as his infamous daddy. It's a terrible disease in which they suffer from, and of which there is no known cure for. Sad situation indeed.
Messages In This Thread
Johnson Central vs. Fairview (Scrimmage) - by dns - 08-20-2013, 07:21 AM
Johnson Central vs. Fairview (Scrimmage) - by Bob Seger - 08-20-2013, 09:25 AM