Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County @ Tates Creek Scrimmage 8/15 6:30
UNDECIDED Wrote:So by playing Scott County for the last 8 years last 2 years state runners up and semi final losers and ranked top 5 every year, playing all the Lexington schools every year (Bryan station, Henry clay, Dunbar, Lafayette) and playing our 3 district games, that's 8 of the 10 games. who is it again that they aren't playing at Creek. Oh we played Louisville Butler for the last 3 years in scrimmage action. Another top 10 team. We have played teams like Harlan, Ryle, Boone county. Play Dixie heights this year. Who is it again that we are supposed to play. Oh, we play Loyisville Moore. Played manual, male, again. Who is it. And what is your point?

Tate's creek has state titles. Has 1 in the 2000's I believe. It's not that easy when playing in Fayette county under their guidelines to do so. Creek has no issue playing anyone, and I'm sure you'll find out tomorrow why they have no issues playing anyone when Boyle Comes down.

I wish no injuries on any of the kids and we get to see good football

What guidelines are you talking about?
Messages In This Thread
Boyle County @ Tates Creek Scrimmage 8/15 6:30 - by sstack - 08-17-2013, 01:53 AM