Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Cheerleading Squads! Who's the best!
"Triple Threat" Wrote:Let's be honest here Pikeville aren't all there hyped up to be. I have seen them cheer and they pretty much stink at all ballgames not just at the end of the season.

The national champ is just a load of garbage. It is a competition that people pay to attend. You can only be national champions if every squad in the nation competes,which they don't. Yeah I know that you have to win smaller competitions to get to go, but pikeville usually goes to the ones that there aren't many squads in. Last year, pikeville's jv come back bragging that they were national runner-up (2nd place) but they didn't tell anyone that there was only 5 squads in their "national" division.

I've been to nationals and seen what goes on. If pikeville was so great in "nationals" you would think that they would be state champs every year in little old KY..are they? NO. Have they won in the past yes but in the divisions with the smallest competition.

I've started with ya and I'm finished with ya.Confusederved:

no you really didnt. for your information, i was on both of those national championship squads in which we competed against 70 plus squads both years. you dont know anything about nationals, you know nothing about KAPOS so shut your mouth about stuff you have no idea about.
Messages In This Thread
15th Region Cheerleading Squads! Who's the best! - by PvilleCheerAlum - 01-31-2006, 08:08 PM