Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allison Lundergan Grimes is running for Senate
TheRealVille Wrote:^ How so? Paul was an eye man that couldn't pass the real bar, so he started his own association, against the lawyer Conway. It looks to me that Conway was far more qualified.

As a lawyer in good standing, I guess I should thank you for your statement that Conway was more qualified than Paul because Conway is a lawyer and Paul is a mere medical doctor.

However, I'll be the first to tell you that being a lawyer doesn't necessarily qualify one for public service or anything else. When I first became a member of the bar, I was sure impressed by my status and that of my colleagues. Most other people that I ran into were equally impressed and remain so.

However, as the years have passed, I have realized that this country certainly needs garbage collectors far more than it needs lawyers.

I, with that realization, became truly educated although I am proud that my daughter and son-in-law are both members of the bar.
Messages In This Thread
Allison Lundergan Grimes is running for Senate - by Harry Rex Vonner - 07-02-2013, 11:28 AM