Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You have got to be the lowest class character that I have ever encountered online. I said that Obama's approval ratings have been trending down and you called me a liar. I then posted a poll that shows that Obama's approval ratings declined during the month of May. Then you post a reference to the Rasmussen poll that clearly shows that Obama's approval ratings have been trending downward and you call me a liar again. How pathetic is that?

Stupidity and dishonesty is a dangerous combination. Scandals are a drag on presidential popularity - they always have been and they always will be.

[Image: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plai...1_2013.jpg]
His approval rating is fairly flat at around 50%, like I said. I also said he lost a couple of points, which if you look, is the month of May. Which, after looking, I was wrong, it went up 2 points over May. But, overall, for several months, he is holding fairly steady. You are one of the biggest lying, twisters I have ever conversed with online.
Messages In This Thread
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california - by TheRealVille - 06-01-2013, 04:59 PM