Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
irs targets conservative voting groups
TheRealVille Wrote:The post is there. The point is, that you said "no American has been killed in diplomatic service in 30 years, prior to Benghazi". There had been American diplomats killed in the past 30 years, although none were ambassadors. But, they were American diplomats, nonetheless. Hence your lie. When the facts were pointed out to you, you just twisted it to an either/or thing.

And again, I and many others don't agree with you and Mother Jones on that. The diplomats do the diplomacy. The soldiers and other staffers certainly aren't considered diplomats. The fact still remains, as I looked down your list, I saw a lot of foreigners getting knocked off by other foreigners. Unfortunate as that is, Americans are the prime concern IMO.

You continually rant on about word twisting by others while you make a living on here doing that very thing yourself. If Americans died in embassy assaults or in diplomatic service while on assignment, you can post their names and I'll back down on being too broad with my statement. And, put your link up too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-11-2013, 10:40 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 08:57 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 09:38 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 10:04 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 10:32 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by TheRealThing - 05-15-2013, 03:53 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-22-2013, 01:43 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-22-2013, 01:44 PM