Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
irs targets conservative voting groups
TheRealThing Wrote:Again, how many American deaths were there? And how many of those were diplomats? I just heard Deputy Chief of Mission Gregory Hicks refer to Christopher Stevens as a diplomat, not as ambassador. I suppose it hasn't occurred to you that your argument is based on semantics but, I've now pointed that out to you twice. BTW, Hicks is verified to be a loyal democrat.

The investigations running rampant on the Hill right now do not support your delusion very well. As a matter of fact, it is my concerns which are proven to have merit by those investigations. The media storm that surrounds those investigations doesn't do a thing to help your cause either. Call me a liar all you want, it is your best after all, but until events on the Hill change complexion somewhat, I wouldn't be crowing too loudly right now about it.
The post is there. The point is, that you said "no American has been killed in diplomatic service in 30 years, prior to Benghazi". There had been American diplomats killed in the past 30 years, although none were ambassadors. But, they were American diplomats, nonetheless. Hence your lie. When the facts were pointed out to you, you just twisted it to an either/or thing.

Quote:2002-2006 - Karachi consulate attacks: three separate attacks killed 18 people (including an American diplomat) and injured 87.
2002 - Two Marines shot, one killed in Kuwait.
2003 - Riyadh Compound Bombings kill 9 Americans, among 35 others.
2003 - Three American diplomats are killed by a roadside bomb targeting their convoy in Gaza. Palestine Resistance Committees, an umbrella organization has taken responsibility for the attack."[2]
2003–present - Damascus terrorist attacks: American interests in Syria targeted by Islamists.
2004 - Civilians Nick Berg, Jack Hensley, and Eugene Armstrong kidnapped and beheaded in Iraq.
2004 - Paul Marshall Johnson, Jr, civilian working in Saudi Arabia, kidnapped and beheaded; five other Americans die in attacks in Saudi Arabia in 2004.
2007 - American embassy attacked in Athens, Greece.
2008 - John Granville, US diplomat, assassinated in Khartoum, Sudan
Messages In This Thread
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-11-2013, 10:40 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 08:57 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 09:38 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 10:04 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 10:32 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by TheRealVille - 05-15-2013, 02:22 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-22-2013, 01:43 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-22-2013, 01:44 PM