Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
irs targets conservative voting groups
TheRealVille Wrote:Wasn't this crisis still going on when Obama took office? Do you give him a "free ride" on it like you do Bush. We were still on a slide to obscurity when Obama took office. I know your guys game, "it's not Bush's fault about our country, but it is Obama's". Confusednicker: Bottom line, with his lies, and crookedness, Bush basically destroyed this country, and whoever got office behind him was going to have to almost be a magician to turn it around. Obama has done that. Check Hoot's chart, and look at when the "brakes" were applied. Obama slowed the bleeding to an "almost stop" after only 6 months in office. As to your beloved Bush "serving his country", you might want to call former Texas legislator, Ben Barnes, and get his opinion. He helped him stay out of Vietnam.

Yeah and where did you and Barack serve RV? When Obama took office the crisis was indeed ongoing. The difference is that Barack, like you, couldn't and can't open his mouth without blaming Bush for everything coming and going. He was not in any way responsible for the global downturn that set off the domino fall of 2007-2008. Just like now, as I have mentioned, the nearly 200 countries that are flirting with bankruptcy in crisis status, pose a significant threat to us in a greatly magnified replay.

I don't agree with Obama's fiscal philosophy. Yet my greatest disagreement centers around his desire to "fundamentally transform" this country. You welcome it, though I believe that transformation to be as much a threat to you and your family as it is mine. Ultimately those social changes he is so determined to bring on us will bring down judgment. I do believe that particular process to be prophetic and yet, it is still my responsibility to speak out against sin. I would do that whether you like it or not. I remember how things are supposed to work. If George W was responsible for "the hole" you like to talk about, I wouldn't defend him. There is more unbiased information in that one article I linked (by far) to exonerate W, than everything you have put up to challenge that view put together.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-11-2013, 10:40 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 08:57 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 09:38 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 10:04 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 10:32 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by TheRealThing - 05-15-2013, 12:22 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-22-2013, 01:43 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-22-2013, 01:44 PM