Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asst Coach Tim Cornett to Lee County Bobcats
I am very humbled to have my name mentioned as a front runner for the Lee County job. But the truth is I have never applied for the job nor have I had any contact with the anyone from Lee County about the job. From what I understand the only teaching job that is open is Special Ed. and my degree is in Social Studies. I did work as a Special Ed. Assistant for several years in Letcher County so that might be why that post was mentioned. If the situation was right I would have been VERY interested but my family and I live in Clark Co. so that hour drive each way to Beattyville would be a little much. I do love the small,community based environment like Lee County has but right now I have to be interested in a school that has a Social Studies teaching position open first before I inquire about a coaching job. I have total respect for the job Danny Wright done during his tenure @ Lee Co. and think I could bring a team together that would be fun to watch but I am telling you I am not going to be the new boys basketball coach @ Lee County at this time but it is nice to know that some of you feel like I would have done a good job and who knows somewhere down the line I might be a head coach just not right now. Coach Tim C.
Messages In This Thread
Asst Coach Tim Cornett to Lee County Bobcats - by CoachCorn28 - 05-14-2013, 11:50 PM