Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
irs targets conservative voting groups
TheRealVille Wrote:No, I didn't say that. I said I've never heard the first one of you hold Bush and Cheney responsible for the Iraq war, and misleading the public. Bush absolutely did lie. There were 4488 killed in that lie. Until you have concrete proof there were WMD's in Iraq when we invaded, Bush lied, and 4488 died.
Unlike in the case of Benghazi, there is zero evidence that the Bush administration manipulated the intelligence reports that it received from the CIA or from foreign intelligence agencies to deceive anybody. The Clintons believed that Iraq had WMD when they left office. We all know that they are liars, but did they lie about their belief that Iraq had WMD? Even if there is never proof that Iraq had WMD, that will not prove that Bill Clinton or Bush lied.

In the case of Iraq, there are satellite photos of large convoys of trucks moving from Iraq to Syria during the lead-up to war, and virtually nobody questions the fact that Syria has WMDs and has used them. It really should not be difficult, even for an Obama lover, to acknowledge that the Ba'ath Party government in Iraq may have shipped WMD to the Ba'ath government of Syria for safekeeping - there is at least one former Iraqi general who claims that is exactly what happened.

For somebody so eager to brand Bush a liar, you sure seem to be ignoring a mountain of evidence that the current regime has lied to you, right along with the rest of us.
Messages In This Thread
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-11-2013, 10:40 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by Hoot Gibson - 05-12-2013, 07:56 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 08:57 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 09:38 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 10:04 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-13-2013, 10:32 AM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-22-2013, 01:43 PM
irs targets conservative voting groups - by nky - 05-22-2013, 01:44 PM