Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 59 Sheldon Clark 48 (15th Region Championship)
kai Wrote:as good as the parsley kid is, I agree he was a problem for the cardinals in this game. The James kid was hot, hits two, the Parsley quits passing him the ball. I agree Kirk was frustrated all night, Parsley missed him for at least two wide open layups instead of passing he backed out and went 1 on 1. This was the Parsley that everone expected this year, thought coach smith had converted him to team leader, but big bad brought out old habits. I say this with no knowledge of coach smith's game plan, if it was for parsley to go 1 on 1 all night, then he blew it in the big game. Eithier way the cardinals play better as a team.

I watched SC play in this tourney and was impressed with the team. as to your remarks "the Parsley that everyone expected this year" and "big bad brought out old habits" you must have some knowledge of him. What I see from him is a kid that wants to win and plays smart and hard to accomplish that. No need to bash kids but as far as parents go you need to get over it.
Messages In This Thread
Johnson Central 59 Sheldon Clark 48 (15th Region Championship) - by coachfan - 03-03-2013, 04:54 PM