Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 80 - Knott County Central 73
Bottom line...
if Perry plays like they did tonight there is no one this side of the state that can beat them.

Perry has played JBS (Hindman Campus) twice and I think they've been up by 17 late in both games.

I have no earthly idea what is up with Braxton missing these big FTs late but I think he comes through next time. I know Justice dropped 44 last night, but take away the last 5 minutes of the game and he doesn't drop that many points and we're all talking about how Braxton Beverly dominated this one. Perry didn't get to run an offensive set for the last 4 minutes of the game because it was an automatic foul as soon as a Patriot got near the ball handler. It was the right strategy so it is what it is - I'm just saying that there is more to Beverly vs Justice than 29 pts vs 44 pts.

The play that summed up the game IMO was early in the 4th quarter when Beverly had the ball setting up the offense and Justice tried to get up in his face to guard him. Braxton drove it straight into his chest and Justice had no choice but to ride him all the way into the paint. The ref calls a foul and Justice got offended that a whistle was blown on him. That sums it all up for me lol
Messages In This Thread
Perry County Central 80 - Knott County Central 73 - by zaga_fan - 02-08-2013, 09:49 AM