Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defend these arguments now! "Cal can't coach."
wildcats20 Wrote:There are plenty of examples where he can't coach X's and O's....when he had to coach against Huggins from west virginia, he made him look like a middle school kid going up against Michael Jordan!! They made Kentucky look like they had never seen a basketball and the only thing Cal did was stand on the sidelines picking his nose...now I am in no way a west virginia fan but come one really!! I can go on with the examples, if you need me too, that one is just the one that really sticks out in my mind....you can tell you "college coach friend" that if he cant figure out that Cal can't coach X's and O's that he might need to move down to the middle school level becuase he apparently knows nothing about basketball...:hilarious:

This example has already been discussed , I watched that whole game the other day and UK had more open looks from 3 then you can shake a stick at! PLEASE explain to me how COACH K can be a Great X's and O's Coach then? He got B*** slapped in the title game by 30 one year, blew a 20 point lead to UK another year. I listed before that he has been a #1 seed 12 times a #2 seed 8 times and a #3 seem 5 times since 1984, one of his titles was the result of one of the biggest MIRACLE plays in the histroy of basketball! What about all his other #1 seeds that never won a title???? I see how you BGR Jokers think, Cal's (2) #1 Seed teams get beat because of bad 3 point shooting or bad free throw shooting and its a result of his poor X's and O's coaching. Coach K's 10, COUNT THEM 10 #1 seeds lose because of whatever reason and he is still a MASTER X's and O's COACH???? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! :HitWall: Do you guys think everything you hear on ESPN comes out of the BIBLE??? It takes a MIRACLE play for K to beat a bunch of Eddie Sutton left overs and you guys buy right into him being some MASTER???? One of K's titles was a result of a miracle play and the his win over UNLV in title game was ROBBERY the NCAA may well held a gun on Jerry Tarkanain. That was the worst offciated title game I ever saw. Explain to me why Coach K's 10 #1 seed team didn't win??Up until Cal took over at UK , Duke had the most player in the NBA so I don;t want to hear talent. You guys are just Cal haters trying to rock the boat.
Messages In This Thread
Defend these arguments now! "Cal can't coach." - by honestjchsfan - 12-14-2012, 08:37 PM