Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Expressing Interest in Somersets' Williams and Slaughter
I honestly don't know what Tyson runs in the 40. Some here can corroborate that Tevin runs in the 4.7 range. Yes this is an open forum for debate, but the information you are basing your argument on is innacurate and uninformed. Nobody said there was an offer on the table. Both have offers to EKU among other in state schools, and to be honest they may very well end up there. The intangibles of strength, build, size, quickness etc are there for both kids. Both are good students as well. Kagen skidmore #75 is a very good football player, one of the top lineman in the country according to many camps that get into the rating system game, and I appreciate your comments on him. Who are you? If you're comfortable with the information your sharing about yourself then a quick google search should bring up info to confirm this. I guess the great thing about it is this: your opinion doesn't matter.
Messages In This Thread
UK Expressing Interest in Somersets' Williams and Slaughter - by JumperPride1 - 12-13-2012, 04:50 PM