Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reality Check--Now, Is Chad Johnson a PUNK?
&quot;BelfryJustice&quot; Wrote:1). Lewis hasn’t lied to the community that we know of, so why should we think that now? Lewis said it didn’t happen or <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urnConfusedchemas-microsoft-com:officeConfusedmarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>Chad</st1:place></st1:country-region> would not have played.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urnConfusedchemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

2). He was out there with the fans. Something most in the NFL wouldn’t do! Most fans are lucky to get the time of day from them. There wasn’t any harm with him being out there. I would come up with a better one than that! Did he break any law or team rule by doing that?

<o:p></o:p>

3). I have said over and over that as a Bengal’s fans I do accept the fact that we have a great receive that loves to play and entertain the folks from Cincinnati.

<o:p></o:p>

4). I need to see some better reasons than the ones that have been mentioned.

Confusedleep:

belfry --- if you are or where a coach would you let one of your players "hang out " with his buddies before the game?

all of the coaches that have talked to about the incident and showed my picture too have shook their heads in disgust.....
Messages In This Thread
Reality Check--Now, Is Chad Johnson a PUNK? - by evillive - 01-26-2006, 12:02 AM